Inside Sales Specialist
Inside Sales Specialist
Established in 1992, AirClean Systems is the largest North American manufacturer of laboratory safety equipment and forensic containment solutions. We are an international company with divisions in the US and Australia, as well as distributors worldwide. AirClean Systems products are used by major pharmaceutical companies, petroleum companies, federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies, schools, colleges, universities, and medical institutions worldwide. Many of our products can even be seen in popular television dramas and movies.
Your role will be to engage and consult clients, direct and through our distribution partners, from a variety of educational backgrounds by phone and through email to establish and promote your products. As part of the overall sales team, the Technical Sales Specialist will be responsible for creating and fostering sales leads, meeting, or exceeding sales goals, and providing world-class customer service. A passion for helping people and the skill to communicate the features and benefits of your product that meet individual customer requirements is a must.
- Contact, qualify and close new sales opportunities.
- Prospecting of generated leads via list and professional organization memberships.
- Develop a strong understanding of AirClean Systems’ products.
- Consult prospective and existing customers on our products and services.
- Maintain and expand a database of prospective customers.
- Follow up with current contacts and potential customers to generate revenue.
- Maintain existing customer relationships through active engagement and follow-up.
- Work closely with other sales representatives, customer service, and management to facilitate world-class customer service.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Prior sales experience is a plus (but not required). AirClean Systems will train the right candidate. Training period is fully compensated.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Strong phone presence with excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Experience in a consultative sales environment.
- Experience with CRM software a plus but not requires
- Experience in medical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology or general scientific sales, with a capital equipment focus.
Terms of employment
This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position. Commissions are available after 90 to 180 days of employment depending on the ability to learn the products and systems.
The general hours shall be Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with an hour break for lunch.
Work is regularly performed in an office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 10 pounds.
No travel is required.
Extensive Compensation package following introductory period includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Teladoc Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short term disability
- 401K plan With Employer Contribution (both traditional and Roth options)
- ~2 Weeks of Company Paid Holidays (~10 days)
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off Available at Start (~10 days)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume/work history, cover letter and complete and upload the following documents below. AirClean Systems is an equal opportunity employer. AirClean Systems prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume/work history, cover letter and complete and upload the following documents below. AirClean Systems is an equal opportunity employer. AirClean Systems prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
503 Form Background Check EEO Disability EEO Self-Id