Service Call Center Technician
The CS Medical Service Call Center Technician, reporting directly to the CS Medical Service Manager, is a Service employee within the CS Medical Service Department based upon (including, but not specific to) applicable education, continuing education/industry professional certification(s), and years of experience within a technical service environment. The Service Call Center Technician acts as a point of contact for the Service Department’s technical issues related to applicable internal and external (customer-owned) equipment. These technical issues are processed via telephonic, email, and fax.
Essential Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
• Receives and resolves external customer generated telephonic, e-mail, and fax issues/complaints related to external (customer-owned) equipment. For CS Medical LLC and the parent companies.
• Creates Service documents, coordinates the inter-departmental use-of, and files accordingly in the Service Department’s central repository.
• Assists in the attainment of a high level of customer feedback, complies with quality standards, and executes Service plans.
• Complete all duties and task while maintaining compliance to the CS Medical Quality System.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Associate Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
• One to three years related experience in a medical device environment or equivalent
• Strong verbal, interpersonal, and oral communication skills with effective writing and graphical skills
• High level of computer proficiency including MS Office Suite, Word, Excel and ERP business systems applications
• High level of customer service and satisfaction skills
• Attention to detail a must
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent
This position will be based at our Creedmoor, NC offices.
Terms of Employment
This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position.
The general hours shall be Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with an hour break for lunch. These hours will vary depending on the Service Technicians travel schedule.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions. Work is regularly performed in a combination of office and warehouse environments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and/or walk. The employee must occasionally be able lift and carry up to 120 pounds.
Requires no travel.
Paid time off (PTO), holidays observed, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short term disability, Teladoc, life insurance and our 401K retirement program will be discussed in Orientation. The Company may change these from time to time in the sole discretion of the Company. Benefits (except paid holidays and PTO) are not available during the Introductory Period.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume/work history, cover letter and complete and upload the following documents below. CS Medical is an equal opportunity employer. CS Medical prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
503 Form Background Check EEO Disability EEO Self-Id