CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
With continued business growth and expanding engineering initiatives, AirClean® Systems has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Customer Service Representative. AirClean Systems designs and manufactures ductless fume hoods, laminar flow hoods and related enclosures for institutions worldwide.
Established in 1992, AirClean Systems is the largest North American manufacturer of ductless laboratory safety equipment and forensic containment solutions. We are an international company with divisions in the US and Australia, as well as distributors worldwide. AirClean Systems products are used by major pharmaceutical companies, petroleum companies, federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, schools, colleges, universities and medical institutions worldwide. Many of our products can even be seen in popular television dramas and movies.
As part of the overall sales team, the Customer Service Representative is tasked with account retention and notification to ensure proper maintenance and use of customer-purchased safety equipment. Primary role of CSR is to notify existing accounts of the requirements for scheduled maintenance of their ductless fume hoods, workstations, enclosures and devices as outlined by the manufacturer's IFU (instruction for use).
• Provide timely notification to customer to ensure filter change per the
company recommendation. Communication will be verbal and written.
• Perform order entry function for company within Company MRP.
• Present extended warranty and service contract options to the
customer of existing account for consideration.
• Maintain all customer contact details within company CRM package.
Ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Maintain accurate records of customer files.
• Communicate and work with company’s service department to provide
timely answers to customer problems.
• Inform and communicate with customers about companion products
that might be beneficial.
• Communicate with Company’s customers regarding order status and
manage client expectations internally/externally.
• Other administrative duties as assigned by manager to maintain best in
class customer service and support.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior experience working in a call center or customer service
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Positive attitude and the ability to work both in a team environment
• Experience with MRP system, specifically SAGE 100.
This position will be based at our Creedmoor, NC offices.
Terms of employment
This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position.
The general hours shall be Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with an
hour break for lunch. These hours may vary depending on phone
Work is regularly performed in an office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit. The
employee is occasionally required to stand and/or walk. The employee
must occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 10 pounds.
No travel required.
Compensation package includes medical benefits, dental insurance,
vision insurance, Teladoc, short term disability, and life insurance
following an introductory period. The Company offers a 401K plan with
employer contribution. The Company also offers paid personal leave plus
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter. AirClean Systems is an equal opportunity employer. AirClean Systems prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. For further information about us please visit our website at www.aircleansystems.com/.