FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
With continued business growth and expanding engineering initiatives, CS Medical has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Field Service Technician. CS Medical is a leading manufacturer of FDA registered disinfectors used in hospitals worldwide. The company has patented devices that provide high level disinfection for ultrasound intra-cavity probes.
Our products incorporate temperature critical fluidics, microprocessor control and data transfer, interactive human interface and electromechanical design components. The company installs and services its systems throughout North America and has international distributors in countries worldwide. We operate in an ISO 13485 quality environment and are an FDA registered manufacturer. For further information about us please visit our website at www.csmedicalllc.com.
JOB TASKS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The CS Medical Field Service Technician, reporting directly to the CS Medical Service Manager, is a Service employee within the CS Medical Service Department based upon (including, but not specific to) applicable education, continuing education/industry professional certification(s), and years of experience within a technical service environment. The Field Service Technician acts as a point of contact for the Service Department’s technical issues and service (repair) work related to applicable internal and external (customer-owned) equipment. These technical issues and service (repair) work occur, and are processed via telephonic, email, fax, remote-work location, and in-person methods.
The appropriate candidate will be self-motivated with a willingness to work with and receive feedback from team members and decision makers.
1. Performs installation and verification of external (customer-owned) equipment at medical entities (remote-work locations) within the United States.
2. Receives and resolves external customer generated telephonic, e-mail, fax and in-person technical and service (repair) issues/complaints related to external (customer-owned) equipment.
3. Creates Service documents, coordinates the inter-departmental use-of, and files accordingly in the Service Department’s central repository.
4. Maintains accountability of and accurate inventories for CS Medical-Owned equipment and spare parts.
5. Assists in the attainment of a high level of customer feedback, complies with quality standards, and executes Service plans.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High-School diploma or equivalent
- One to three years related experience in a medical device environment or equivalent
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and oral communication skills with effective writing and graphical skills
- High level of computer proficiency including MS Office Suite, Word, Excel and ERP business systems applications
- High level of customer service and satisfaction skills
- Willing to travel by air, train, or automobile anywhere in the USA
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Attention to detail a must
- Associates Degree in related field or equivalent
This position will be based at our Creedmoor, NC headquarters.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
This is a full-time, hourly position.
The general hours shall be 8:00am to 5:00pm with an hour for lunch.
Work is regularly performed in office and warehouse environments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 80 pounds.
Requires approximately 75% travel.
Compensation package includes 401K plan, Paid Time Off, and health insurance once full-time permanent status is attained.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter. All applicants must be authorized to work lawfully for any employer in the United States. CS Medical prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.