With continued business growth and expanding business initiatives, AirClean® Systems has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Accounting Assistant. AirClean Systems designs and manufactures ductless fume hoods, laminar flow hoods and related enclosures for institutions worldwide.
Established in 1992, AirClean Systems is the largest North American manufacturer of ductless laboratory safety equipment and forensic containment solutions. We are an international company with divisions in the US and Australia, as well as distributors worldwide. AirClean Systems products are used by major pharmaceutical companies, petroleum companies, federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, schools, colleges, universities and medical institutions worldwide. Many of our products can even be seen in popular television dramas and movies.
As part of the AirClean Systems accounting team, the Accounting Assistant is tasked with the responsibilities below. Primary role of the Assistant is to ensure accounting activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Assist in daily aspects of the accounting group, as outlined by the
• Learn and contribute to the improvement of the existing accounting
procedures, with an emphasis on the collection of pertinent financial
information needed for timely management decisions.
• Operate as a back-up for invoicing positions and assist with accounts
• Assist in the close of the books monthly and prepare accurate interim
• Assist in the implementation of a document control process for
accounts payable and accounts receivable procedures
• Assist in reconciling all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
• Work closely with sale, service, engineering, and operations to manage
the customers’ expectations and promote company growth.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience / Education
• Bachelor's Degree from accredited university or college, or equivalent
• Experience and familiarity with MAS 200 software preferred but not
• Proficiency with 10-key and Microsoft Word & Excel
• Attention to detail
• An ability to remain organized and thorough during periods of high
Terms of employment
This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position.
The general hours shall be 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, with an
hour break for lunch.
Work is regularly performed in an office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit. The
employee is occasionally required to stand and/or walk. The employee
must occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 10 pounds.
Travel may be required.
Compensation package includes medical insurance, dental insurance,
vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance and Teladoc following
an introductory period. The Company offers a 401K plan (both traditional
and Roth options) with employer contribution. The Company offers paid
time off plus company paid holidays.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
AirClean Systems is an equal opportunity employer. AirClean Systems
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal
employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic
information. For further information about us please visit our website at