With continued business growth and expanding engineering initiatives, CS Medical has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Mechanical Engineer. CS Medical is a leading manufacturer of FDA registered disinfectors used in hospitals worldwide. The company has patented devices that provide high level disinfection for ultrasound intra-cavity probes.
Our products incorporate temperature critical fluidics, microprocessor control and data transfer, interactive human interface and electromechanical design components. The company installs and services its systems throughout North America and has international distributors in countries worldwide. We operate in an ISO 13485 quality environment and are an FDA registered manufacturer. For further information about us please visit our website at www.csmedicalllc.com.
JOB TASKS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the overall engineering team, you will be responsible for maintaining the CS Medical product portfolio, researching and updating product designs, conceptualizing and prototyping new designs, creating assembly procedures, transferring design changes to production, and interfacing with quality teams to ensure product is manufactured to specifications. You must have skills to manage engineering changes, bill of material creation and cost estimating. You must be well versed in 2D and 3D CAD software, specifically SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Modifying existing product designs for custom projects per customer
• Routine drawing modifications for addition of service fixtures, outlets,
etc to an enclosure
• Creation of 3D models for legacy products drawn only in 2D
• Prototype design, assembly and review
• Streamlining existing designs for improved production time and quality
• Confirming fabrication and assembly processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering required
• 2 or more years of experience in a related field
• Strong mechanical design experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision as well as
work well in a team environment
• CNC programming and operating experience
• Proficiency with Mastercam
• Familiarity with plastic thermal welding and thermoforming
• Experience with airflow modeling
• Engineering projects are accomplished in a timely manner and timelines
are maintained and achieved
• Products meet quality expectations
• Errors and mistakes are kept to a minimum because follow-up review is
• Foster a team environment between engineering, management,
production and marketing to ensure corporate goals are achieved
• Develop and maintain a creative environment for new ideas and
This position will be based at our Creedmoor, NC headquarters
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
This is a full-time, exempt, salaried position.
The general hours shall be Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:30pm with an
hour for lunch.
Work is regularly performed in office and warehouse environments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit. The
employee is occasionally required to stand and/or walk. The employee
must occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 80 pounds.
Minimal travel may be required.
Compensation package includes 401K plan, Paid Time Off, and health
insurance once full-time permanent status is attained.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter. CS Medical is an equal opportunity employer. CS Medical prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.