With continued business growth and expanding engineering initiatives, CS Medical has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Electrical Engineer. CS Medical is a leading manufacturer of FDA registered disinfectors used in hospitals worldwide. The company has patented devices that provide high level disinfection for ultrasound intra-cavity probes.
Our products incorporate temperature critical fluidics, microprocessor control and data transfer, interactive human interface and electromechanical design components. The company installs and services its systems throughout North America and has international distributors in countries worldwide. We operate in an ISO 13485 quality environment and are an FDA registered manufacturer. For further information about us please visit our website at www.csmedicalllc.com.
JOB TASKS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the Engineering group reporting to the Engineer Manager, your work will primarily involve product definition, design specifications, documentation, and development work on both sustaining engineering projects & new product development. You must have a solid understanding of electrical and software design principles. You will be providing input and engineering analysis on design projects. You must be able to translate general requirements into detailed technical solutions and transform new ideas and innovation into tangible prototypes / demonstration units in a proficient manner. You will need to be a good communicator, both written and verbal. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and expand your skill set, while seeing your work have a direct impact on CS Medicals success and positively impact the lives of individuals in the healthcare system.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
• 3 or more years of experience in electronic or software design
• Must demonstrate an expertise in analog, digital, and power electronics
• Must be familiar with semiconductors, microprocessors, and
• Troubleshooting, testing, and analysis skills a must
• Experience in taking products from concept to production
• Experience working in an ISO 13485 quality environment is a plus but
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Familiarity with safety certifications (CSA, UL, CE, TUV) a plus
• Familiarity with general firmware design and C+, C++
• Previous medical device experience a plus
• Engineering projects are accomplished in a timely manner and timelines
are maintained and achieved
• Products meet quality expectations
• Errors and mistakes are kept to a minimum because follow-up review is
• Foster a team environment between engineering, management,
production and marketing to ensure corporate goals are achieved
• Develop and maintain a creative environment for new ideas and
• Project documentation maintained
This position will be based at our Creedmoor, NC headquarters
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
This is a full-time, exempt, salaried position.
The general hours shall be Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:30pm with an hour for lunch.
Work is regularly performed in office and warehouse environments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 80 pounds.
Minimal travel may be required.
Compensation package includes 401K plan, Paid Time Off, and health insurance once full-time permanent status is attained.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter. CS Medical is an equal opportunity employer. CS Medical prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.