SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK
With continued business growth and expanding engineering initiatives, CS Medical has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Shipping and Receiving Clerk. CS Medical is a leading manufacturer of FDA registered disinfectors used in hospitals worldwide. The company has patented devices that provide high level disinfection for ultrasound intra-cavity probes.
Our products incorporate temperature critical fluidics, microprocessor control and data transfer, interactive human interface and electromechanical design components. The company installs and services its systems throughout North America and has international distributors in countries worldwide. We operate in an ISO 13485 quality environment and are an FDA registered manufacturer. For further information about us please visit our website at www.csmedicalllc.com.
JOB TASKS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the operations team, you will be responsible for handling all incoming and outgoing shipments from the CS Medical warehouse. You will ensure the satisfaction of all customers’ shipments and interact daily with our shipping partners to load and unload product. You will maintain the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse. Your first and foremost goal will always be the safety of yourself and other CS Medical personnel in the performance of your duties.
• Pick, pack and ship products each day as directed by picking sheets
• Load and unload trucks daily with and without use of loading dock
• Inspect all incoming shipments for compliance with quality standards
• Receive inspected shipments physically and in accounting system
• Maintain a clean and organized shipping warehouse based on FIFO
• Monitor all inventories and advise on product levels based on lead time
• Receive, document and track any returned products in accordance with
Quality Management Procedure
• Make pickups and deliveries in CS Medical vehicles, including NON-CDL
• Operate both sit-down and stand-up forklifts to move product around
warehouse and within trucks
• Complete all required documentation in compliance with Quality
Management System requirements
• High school diploma or GED required
• 3 or more years of experience in a related field
• 1 or more years of forklift operation experience
• Understanding of OSHA safety rules for warehouse work
• Strong computer skills
• Valid North Carolina Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
• Post high school education
• Medical warehouse experience
• Experience in FDA oversight industry
• Knowledge of lean distribution principles
This position will be based at our Creedmoor, NC warehouse
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position.
The general hours shall be Monday – Friday, 9 am to 6 pm with an hour break for lunch.
Work is regularly performed in office and warehouse environments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to stand and/or walk, to lift, carry, push or pull up to 80 pounds, to operate both upright and seated forklifts. The employee is occasionally required to drive a small vehicle or NON-CDL box truck up to 100 miles in a day.
Travel may be required.
Compensation package includes 401K plan, Paid Time Off, and health insurance once full-time permanent status is attained.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter. CS Medical is an equal opportunity employer. CS Medical prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.