INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST
With continued business growth and expanding engineering initiatives, CS Medical has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Inside Sales Specialist. CS Medical is a leading manufacturer of FDA registered disinfectors used in hospitals worldwide. The company has patented devices that provide high level disinfection for ultrasound intra-cavity probes.
Our products incorporate temperature critical fluidics, microprocessor control and data transfer, interactive human interface and electromechanical design components. The company installs and services its systems throughout North America and has international distributors in countries worldwide. We operate in an ISO 13485 quality environment and are an FDA registered manufacturer. For further information about us please visit our website at www.csmedicalllc.com.
JOB TASKS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the overall sales team, the Inside Sales Specialist will be responsible for creating and fostering sales leads, meeting or exceeding sales goals, and providing excellent customer service. You must have skills to communicate details of the various products clearly and effectively to customers and potential customers.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead qualification and
• Outbound prospecting leads via account/contact research.
• Develop a strong understanding of CS Medical’s products.
• Develop a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements.
• Accurately educate prospective and existing customers on our products.
• Maintain and expand a database of prospective customers.
• Proactively contact current and potential customers to generate sales.
• Target inactive and competitive accounts for conversion.
• Improve existing customer relationships.
• Work closely with other sales representatives, customer service and
management to facilitate world-class customer service.
• Inform and communicate with customers about companion products.
• Proof orders.
• Handle order status calls when CSR not available.
• Handle orders by telephone.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• Prior sales experience is a plus (but not required).
• Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Strong phone presence with strong listening and presentation skills.
• Positive attitude and the ability to work both in a team environment
• Experience in a customer service sales environment.
• Experience in scientific sales or laboratory equipment.
• Lead generation experience.
This position will be based at our Creedmoor, NC office.
Terms of employment
This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position. Commissions available
after one year of employment.
The general hours shall be Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with an
hour for lunch. These hours may vary depending upon telephone
Work is regularly performed in an office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit. The
employee is occasionally required to stand and/or walk. The employee
must occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 10 pounds.
No travel required.
Compensation package includes major medical benefits, life insurance
and 401K plan with employer contribution. Paid personal leave plus
company paid general holidays and paid company holidays.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter. CS Medical is an equal opportunity employer. CS Medical prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.