SENIOR SERVICE CALL CENTER TECHNICIAN
With continued business growth and expanding engineering initiatives, CS Medical has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Service Call Center Technician. CS Medical is a leading manufacturer of FDA registered disinfectors used in hospitals worldwide. The company has patented devices that provide high level disinfection for ultrasound intra-cavity probes.
Our products incorporate temperature critical fluidics, microprocessor control and data transfer, interactive human interface and electromechanical design components. The company installs and services its systems throughout North America and has international distributors in countries worldwide. We operate in an ISO 13485 quality environment and are an FDA registered manufacturer.
JOB TASKS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The CS Medical Senior Service Call Center Technician, reporting directly to the CS Medical Service Manager, is a Service employee within the CS Medical Service Department based upon (including, but not specific to) applicable education, continuing education/industry professional certification(s), and years of experience within a technical service environment. The Senior Service Call Center Technician acts as a point of contact for the Service Department’s technical issues related to applicable internal and external (customer-owned) equipment as well as mentor and support internal staff.
These technical issues are processed via telephonic, email, and fax.
Essential Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
• Receives and resolves external customer generated telephonic, e-mail,
and fax issues/complaints related to external (customer-owned)
• Creates Service documents, coordinates the inter-departmental use-of,
and files accordingly in the Service Department’s central repository.
• Assists in the attainment of a high level of customer feedback, complies
with quality standards, and executes Service plans.
• Develop customer focused service aide to improve communication and
reduce device service calls.
• Promote service offering to current and future device owners as well as
web-based training aides.
• Lead training actives to support service manager’s goals and objectives
for the department.
• Hands on working with devices for repair in the depot as demand
• Complete all duties and task while maintaining compliance to the CS
Medical Quality System.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Associate Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
• Three to five years related experience in a medical device environment
• Strong verbal, interpersonal, and oral communication skills with
effective writing and graphical skills
• High level of computer proficiency including MS Office Suite, Word,
Excel and ERP business systems applications
• High level of customer service and satisfaction skills
• Attention to detail a must
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent
• Prior training experience
This position will be based at our Creedmoor, NC offices.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position.
The general hours shall be Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with an hour break for lunch. These hours will vary depending on the Service Technicians travel schedule.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions. Work is regularly performed in a combination of office and warehouse environments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and/or walk. The employee must occasionally be able lift and carry up to 120 pounds.
Minimal travel to support or fill in for field installation team not to exceed 1 week per month. Additional travel to trade organization fairs as needed.
Compensation package includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short term disability, Teladoc and life insurance following an introductory period. The Company offers a 401k plan (both traditional and ROTH options) with employer contribution. The Company also offers paid time off and paid holidays.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter. All applicants must be authorized to work lawfully for any employer in the United States. CS Medical prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. For further information about us please visit our website at www.csmedicalllc.com.